Tuesday, May 1, 2007

D-Jacked Up

Did I read this right that the SheHawks traded away D-Jack to the F-ing Niners for... a FOURTH ROUND DRAFT PICK? WTF? D-Jack is our best receiver, I don't get it. And inside the division? Was a fourth rounder really the best offer they could get? The only way this makes sense to me is if it's announced that Tim Ruskell has handed over personnel decisions to Bill Bavasi. This has the same feeling of reading "Horacio Ramirez for Rafael Soriano" or "Jeff Weaver for $8.0 million, Yes, THAT Weaver, the BAD one". Rafael is now the closer for Atlanta, and I have no idea why I don't have him on my fantasy team. And ole Jeff is maybe one more inning (assuming he can get through an entire one) from being the wost pitcher on the Tacoma Rainiers.

Although the Sea Chickens DID make up for all that crap by drafting #52 Brandon Mebane in the third round. Hot damn, now THAT was a good move boys. GO BEARS.


No comments: