Friday, June 15, 2007

Dog Bites

A few thoughts:


At the end of the show "24" they say, "In the next hour of 24...", and then I say out loud in the same style voice, "THE BAUR HOUR!" Try it, it's a good time.

The amount of human feces in my garbage has increase a lot since I've had kids.

I am playing in a second fantasy baseball league this year, outside of my traditional "These are the Jokes" league that I have played with "friends" for many years. My new team is MUCH better looking, and I really enjoy spending time with it. My old team is starting to seem tired, it's not performing, and I get easily frustrated with it. I find myself screaming at it, even when I know the problem is me, not the old team. There are times when I am spending time with the new team when I really know I should be with my old team. I am a fantasy baseball adulterer.

What number is higher: The number of blog posts in the past month of Kark Hungus' "B-Logjammin" PLUS "Those Aren't Pillows", OR the number of times a hummingbird flaps it's wings in a second divided by 80 (rounded to the nearest whole number)?

The top songs ever made that somehow genetically force a person to sway their beer back and forth are: Piano Man, Sweet Caroline, and Margharittaville. Yet these songs are impossible to dance to. I guess you'd have to add "The Beer Barrel Polka" and any other Irish drinking song to this list.

The Yahoo CEO just made $70 million last year. Note to self, go back in time to 2000 and don't work for Bidcom.com. Consider your other options.

Those Aren't Pillow's blog has "Hump Day Ramblings" which is a clever name considering his swinging single life, but it really should be called "Pillow Talk".

1 comment:

Oscar de La Jolla said...

Does a hummingbird flap its wings 201 times per second?